Original topic:

Ultimate Water Proof

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 09:14 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Im asking for Sorry... Because this is a little long. 
Hey there geis... Holla, hope you all are safe !! 
First of all, I'm using S9plus...which is waterproof. We all love to use our phone while bathing... Or atlest during racing. It is a kind of feeling when using a waterproof phone while in swimming pool or while raining. 
Recently I was wondering what if the seal got broken. I mean without breaking the glass or the frame. We won't be knowing anything unless the water got inside. **bleep**. I can't even think like that. It's been 2 years I brought the phone and still I'm using my phone under water. I'm afraid that whether the waterproof sealing will eventually lose its quality (power of sticking) and break the seal...??
Thank God, I didn't got any heart attack thinking this till now. Please help me out. Really... 
Let's discuss it. Please comment you beliefs. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
It's not water proof. It's water resistant, both are different things.
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh dude, I make this mistake every time. Thanks for correcting me. 😅😂
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's water resistant first of all not waterproof ....Samsung provides ip68 water resistant 30 minutes in 1.5 meters because if suddenly device fall inside water then it can easy remove from water without physical damage..but it doesn't mean that someone play with device inside water ....maximum note 9 users lost their display by this only ...water contains minerals which allow faster entry of solution when solute concentration is high ....negative ion enter faster inside device.........and there is no warranty for water damage .....( I have not seen any devices which is water proof .....)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
OK first of all, thanks for correcting me.
And Samsung officially supports under water photography for s9 series. They have shown it in their launch trailer too. We'll, no offence. whatever it is...
My question is that... We all know that there is a "seal" and they call it the waterproof seal. There could be a tendency for it to lose its property with time. I'm asking what's your opinion about this. Thanks
Again asking sorry for making this long.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
officially video show that ....if you visit service center then thy will also not allow you to do this....because if by chance it get water damage then warranty will not applied......i am using s9 i never did this ...don't do this bro ...because motherboard of that device is too much costly..if something will happened by chance then you will be the looser
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes bro the seal can lose it's water resistance over time and Samsung doesn't cover water damages in warranty. So please use your device carefully.
0 Likes