Original topic:

Think before you install any update #one UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
shabber45
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Please think before you install any update don't be so hurry so excited for update...in my case I waited for one ui 6.1 update and finally i got it i installed it immediately and for one day it was fun I'm enjoying Ai features and the next day a pink line started appearing on my display. I started worrying like may be i should spend 14 to 15k for a display now which is not my mistake it was #samsung one and when I research about the free screen replacement policy samsung s22 was not there in the list s22 ultra is there and that too only upto April 30th. I spent 60k on a flagship phone thought I can have premium user experience and samsung killed my expectations in just 2 years ...and now im worried like...okay If I repair this by spending 14 to 15k and later a new update will come does samsung gives the gaurentee that it won't repeat again and if repeat they provide the free service ??
14 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Last one line Samsung has to reply...I am totally agree and asking Samsung the same.
shabber45
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Im a big fan of samsung and i suggested samsung phones to many of my friends but im worried now...I'm not gonna buy a samsung phone again
srinu77022
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
In there , s221716448754882.jpg
0 Likes
shabber45
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ok but the deadline is over..
shabber45
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I got that line 2 days back and the update 3days back what should I do now..I already contacted customer care they simply says there is no free replacement
0 Likes
sree1977
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My s22 ultra same problem
Emraan786
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Itx wrost update for me.. bcoz during on call mobile data not working 😪
shabber45
Active Level 4
Galaxy S