Original topic:

Terrible battery life s7 edge!!!!

(Topic created on: 08-10-2018 11:29 PM)
kingss
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
9th june 2018 I got anroid oreo update for my s7 edge and after that I am facing a terible battery life in my phone..Even in very nominal use of my phn such as recieving calls,listening music watchng youtube is draining my battery continuously!!!!!!phone heating up randomly after nominal usage!!!!I hap to top it up my charger every 4 to 5 hrs of usage....and 4-5 ata a time for geavy usage....Truely its feeling like i am using a phone with 2000mah or less battery...not 3600mah...what had happend to you samsung!!Did you completely forgot about your old flagships......If you don't understand then who do we expect!!!!!we are professionals if euch problem occurs randomly the it will toltally affects of day to day task....Grow up samsung ...we even not getting any update and security patch since april...Its our request please fix this drainage issue. ..As trust cannot be regain after lost.....
9 Comments
sen001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I brought samsung flagship, and I now regret why I left Xiaomi😑
0 Likes
SparshN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
just do the factory reset..it will help
0 Likes
kingss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
already done ......result is reversed...It started consuming more battery
0 Likes
kingss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Better time to switch my phone...Enough of samsung flagships.....got the result hand to hand....Honor is far better...atst batterywise
0 Likes
Pad
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
As expected. Samsung gives a buggy updates to the previous flagship phones and makes us to think of their new phones. Launched note 9 now.
0 Likes
kingss
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Reality reflects as mirror!!! on that price range apple or pixel is way more superior
0 Likes
roller55
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
if you want to get more battery life then pause your step tracker from samsung health. Once i had got 3 mins per 1% discharge of my s7(flat) battery on the highest resolution and screen time but after disabling it, it gives me 5-5:30 min per 1% battery draining at same condition. also to get again more at same high resolution turn off aod. never charge it beyond 95% and if you can charge your device per 15-20% of battery draining. Try this, it may help you. thanks.
0 Likes
roller55
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i had already turned off background activity of most of the individual applications that should not run in the background including android system. only i allowed sim cards and one handed mode+ and internet speed meter to run in background of those apps which provides the option 'restrict background activity.'
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Regarding your device battery and heating issue we would suggest you to visit nearby Samsung Service Centre in order to get your device physically inspected by the Service Engineer. Please find service centre details in the link provided -http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes