Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Suggestion

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 08:51 AM)
AnnyBalLector
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, I'd just like to suggest something to someone. I've recently been having a problem charging my phone. The one day it was still working perfectly the next I can't get it to charge. Kept coming up with a message saying moisture is detected and or foreign object. We took it in to be fixed and were told that it's the USB port itself. My husband and friends noticed that this is a well known problem with ALL Samsung and thinking back I realized they were right. I think Samsung in general is a wonderful product and I actually prefer it to Apple but please is there anybody who can look into this problem with Samsung please. In today's day and age a person is completely disconnected from the world if you don't have your phone. Thanks 

2 Comments
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Did the phone get water in it's port because that what happens if it gets wet.
0 Likes
AnnyBalLector
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It did bring up the "water or foreign body detected message" I didn't have it near any water but I still thought maybe I manage to get it damp without realizing it so I letf it in rice for hours to dry out and still no luck. Eventually I had to find out it's my port that's the problem, but like I said my friends noticed that this is a continuous problem with Samsung and they were right. Every time I had any Samsung I would have this same problem
0 Likes