Original topic:

Sudden Screen touch issue noted in S21 Fe after February Security patch update

(Topic created on: 02-25-2024 08:01 AM)
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
There was a sudden Screen touch issue with S21 Exynos version after February update, slowness in device too . I also felt an improvement in camera post the update. I hope samsung technicians will fixt it soon. I did cache partition clearance too post the update. Everytime its not possible to reset device post a security patch update. I hope samsung will fix this issue soon. See everytime recording of issue is not possible hope samsung technology experts will understand this and fix it soon as a person in hospital and when we suddenly want to make a call when things like this happens we feel pathetic 😭

13 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
See its hard to find this issue everytime getting log files too is difficult. Its because of processor / optimization of software. Please do understand and comment. I doesn't feel this an solution. See understand why people use smartphone and make comment as if its a human origin and not as a bot one. If something hurts please do understand the situation and comment properly. Hope it helps you to post a comment properly understanding situations
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please see carefully your's subject headlines in which you are clearly saying this issue occurred after February Security Patch level update and most important thing is that log files send by system automatically immediately after send an error report, so nothing to do by you for log files and I think at this time complaint/feedback about this issue for fix it by Samsung team soon through next an update is essential, as a responsible user for this issue. Then as you like. Thanks for your's view.
0 Likes
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
See can you think of it if your grandmother is it hospital will you do this or rather try to switch it off. Pls consider situation and reply. Please consider people too. Try from your end while making a reply
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Everyone phases several situations thats reason why they may not be able to take log files or technical situation or support consider that too . This is definitely inclined to a common man. Try to consider it
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I think you haven't any issue after this February security patch level update, unknowingly you post this. So leave it. Thanks and your's most welcome.
0 Likes
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Oh 😳 that just means, one who face difficulty won't make any comments right. Bots may not. But human will as they are living. Bye awkward. Humans do have time and difficulties but bots maynot as they are not living a biological life 🙏🙂
jitender751
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
What is the sense of R&D team if users reports about every issue. Yes user can if there were few, just sending log after every update is not a solution, samsung should check it from their end too.
Glimpse
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes 💯 thanks for the support