Achalsengar
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
To: Mr. Harmeet Singh Arora, CEO, Samsung India

Date: August 25, 2023

Subject: Urgent Complaint Regarding Samsung Smartphone Quality and Policy

Dear Mr. Arora,

I am writing to you today to express my deep disappointment and frustration regarding a recent incident involving my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Premium smartphone. On August 22, 2023, I experienced a severe quality issue with my device due to a software update that resulted in a green line and dead pixel on the screen. This occurred while I was at home during my two days' leave, and the phone was placed on a safe cushioning surface.

I am deeply troubled by Samsung's policy of not taking responsibility for manufacturing defects caused by software updates. As a loyal customer who has been with Samsung since the first Galaxy Y device, I have had a journey marked by trust and satisfaction, from the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite to the Galaxy S20 FE, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, and even the upcoming Galaxy S23 Plus.

This incident has had a harsh impact on me, as I have relied on Samsung's devices for their quality and performance. However, the recent quality issue and the lack of accountability from Samsung have left me deeply dissatisfied and frustrated.

I want to emphasize that if this matter is not addressed appropriately and satisfactorily, I will be compelled to cease recommending Samsung products to my friends, family, and colleagues. I have a substantial network of at least 100 people who trust my recommendations and purchase Samsung devices worth approximately 1.5 lakhs per person annually. The potential loss that Samsung may incur due to this boycott can be significant and should not be taken lightly.

I urge you to consider the gravity of this situation and take immediate action to rectify the issue with my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Premium smartphone. Additionally, I request a clear explanation of Samsung's policy concerning software-related defects and a commitment to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.

I hope that my concerns will be addressed promptly and effectively. I believe in the reputation that Samsung has built over the years and hope to continue my journey as a satisfied customer.

Sincerely,
Achal Sengar

14 Comments
RK8950
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What is use of this group I don't understand, samsung never replies in this group I think.
Pls inform if I am wrong .
s24karthik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Better to send this via mail to Samsung CEO though the mail. MailID is available in Samsung India contact page.

They'll reach out to you - From there escalate it to Senior manager as the 1st contact would be L2 desk.

Rest it upto you how much you fight with he escalated manager to get it done either in discount price or try for FoC

🔴 Next is post in Twitter (X) - along with the many other report , ur service center details with quotes etc
Achalsengar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I already did.
Alloy89
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
From this app they dosent forward the mail to ceo try to send mail directly from your mail ID or twitter
Achalsengar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I did
0 Likes
Achalsengar
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I had sent them almost 51 emails from 23 august
0 Likes
Rahmathulla
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If You have Purchase Bill (Not necessarily)Please move through Consumer Court.
nk009
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Truth
Galaxy S
Please go through this post and try it to get free screen replacement from Samsung

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Green-Pink-White-lines-issue-fixed-on-S20-amp-Note20U-for...