Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Still no One UI 5.0 update for S21 Series

(Topic created on: 12-18-2022 10:27 PM)
UncleJody
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Patiently been waiting for this new update that's been released a month ago already, but still no answers from Samsung. I fail to understand how devices such as the S20/S22 and A series have received the update but there's nothing available for us? It would at least be helpful to know what's causing the delay instead of feeling like we've been left in the dust 😪
7 Comments
MohammedAbbas
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Its currently being rolled out for S21 Series
0 Likes
UncleJody
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Shukran for the information, I checked out your other comments and they were really helpful!
0 Likes
MohammedAbbas
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you very much
0 Likes
MohammedAbbas
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Glad I can assist you
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Imagine when the A22 has received it before the S21... This is unacceptable and Samsung South Africa will not apologize for treating owners of these phones like **bleep**
0 Likes
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Even though some don't think is a reason enough to leave Samsung, I believe some will do because of this. People who can afford to buy Samsung S series can literally but any device from other brand. I believe they chose Samsung because of the love they have for the brand and devices, but no matter how much you love something/someone if they treat you like **bleep**, you will leave. I feel for S21 owners.
1chiko
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ive received one ui 5 on my s21plus XFA but looking at the reviews from those who installed it earlier I'm wondering whether it's even worthy upgrading
0 Likes