Original topic:

Software Update issue

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 11:23 PM)
Elvis2001
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hello ,
I am using s20 ultra and after I updated the device to one ui 5.1 my phone display started to flicker and I am very much worried
9 Comments
vikramseth
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
my M14 started flickering of late even without performing any update
0 Likes
Elvis2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If thats the solution then thank you so much
shashanka0908
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Best solutions to these issues are to take it service center where they would just reinstall the software and it will be good as new. I experienced something similar with my brother s21 fe but it was fixed after reinstalling the software.
Elvis2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did they suggest for screen replacement ?
0 Likes
shashanka0908
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
When i asled them if the screen needs to be replaced they said first we need to format the phone and reinstall the firmware and if the problem continues even after that ghen they would cpnsider replacing the screen. But fortunately it was fixed after the reinstallation.
vikramseth
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i got my resolution though
0 Likes
Elvis2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh okay thats great i ll try to reinstall the firmware and see
0 Likes
Elvis2001
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have downloaded the firmware will try to reinstall the firmware and see if it works
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

As per your query, please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-screen-on-your-device-is-flicker...

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes