Original topic:

So what exactly do you call an EPIC?

(Topic created on: 10-10-2023 06:02 PM)
Options
Galaxy S

So what exactly do you call an EPIC? 

For me, it's a phone that delivers wonders at a price that's within reach for everyone. It's a phone that boasts features typically found in premium-range devices but is crafted to cater to all users. Enter Samsung's Fan Edition series, or simply FE, which made its debut back in 2020. The concept was clear: target an audience looking for a versatile phone that could deliver optimal performance with a buttery-smooth experience, much like the premium flagship phones.

The journey began with the introduction of the S20 FE and the S20 FE 5G. These phones hit the market with a pricing strategy that caused quite a stir. They became an instant hit and were swiftly recommended by tech enthusiasts and experts alike. Their specifications, from a stunning display to a powerful camera setup, left users in awe. 

Fast forward to 2022, and Samsung surprised us again with the S21 FE. This phone followed in the footsteps of its predecessors and, in a remarkably short span of time, managed to capture the hearts of smartphone enthusiasts. During the festive season, with enticing discount offers, it flew off the shelves, marking another triumph for the FE series.

Now, in the current year, Samsung has once more added to its legacy of Fan Edition phones. These latest additions which is Galaxy S23 FE have everything you could possibly desire for an outstanding smartphone experience. From top-tier performance to a stunning display and exceptional camera capabilities, they leave no stone unturned. 

It has 50 MP camera which delivers extraordinary details. It can take incredibly detailed clear Nightography with sharp and less noise videos. The Epic 4 nm flagship chip for outstanding performance. 4500 mah will deliver all day and overnight Battery. It also has 68 IP for solid dust protection and liquid protection. 

For me, this is what 'epic' truly means in the world of smartphones. It's about placing the power and potential of cutting-edge technology into the hands of not just those who can afford it, but also those who truly deserve it. Samsung's FE series is the embodiment of this philosophy, making excellence accessible to all. 

#GalaxyS23FE #EpicStartsHere #SamsungMembers #SamsungMembersStars #Samsung 

@samsungindia Link: Samsung.com
3 Comments
umesh30
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Amazing 👍
0 Likes
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think fan edition should be renamed to Fan Boys edition because I don't think samsung has implemented anything that actual tech fans love.

Now Let me tell you what epic is,

1. Those thick bezel's that turned off a lot FE FAN's.

2. Exynos processor instead of snapdragon, no matter how optimized it, exynos users are treated as fools by samsung. Biggest example is S21 FE Exynos that got it's camera degraded after recent sept patch and HDR got messed up along with night mode while snapdragon one works fine.

3. Even tho it's called a flagship alike phone, FE editions are not treated as flagship and always excluded in oneui beta testing and it always receives updates late than other same series flagships.

4.I understand that cost cutting requires some compromise but this device is launched at 60k price range, even OnePlus 11 with Snapdragon Gen 2, 100w charging, Dolby vision QHD+ LTPO display (57k) is cheaper than this.

Ps: I'm so sorry but those claims about it being affordable/accessible to all at launch price is just hilarious.

Another thing that's funny is the absurd claim of all day battery life, given the fact that everyone knows how poor battery life was on s22 that had same processor or previous S21 FE edition that also had same claim with its same size battery.
PrashiPatel
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Rightly pointed out
0 Likes