Original topic:

Show animation when unlocking not working

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 11:44 AM)
Shubh_Kashyap
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
While unlocking s24 ultra using fingerprint the unlocking animation doesn't work even though it is turned on in settings, I am on latest version of software.
10 Comments
Manjeet13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung S series is full of bugs now,
I have S20FE 5g. It freezes anywhere randomly, and restarts itself.
Today I received Software update and after update now gallery and some other apps are crashing continuously.
0 Likes
Shubh_Kashyap
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Why they are not fixing these issues, sometimes it's so annoying
0 Likes
Manjeet13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's really annoying. I also wrote to customer support and they said that reset your phone to factory settings because the issue can be because of some bug.
I did that but nothing happened.
Now am not even able to see any photo bcoz gallery is closing everytime I open it.
0 Likes
S24ultra1505
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Now Samsung is in a fix...what to do ?...A lot of users are dissatisfied....Once purchased,leave your fate on Samsung...No way out.
0 Likes
Manjeet13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Maybe they know what's happening and they don't know what to do or they didn't want to do anything!!
S24ultra1505
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I don't find any measure issue in flagship phones like iPhone 15 promax..even in OnePlus12...I don't know what happens to Samsung ?...Downgrading its own reputation...obviously market share also....Do not believe paid you tubers...
0 Likes
Manjeet13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also purchased Samsung after looking it everywhere on youtube
0 Likes
Manjeet13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's really dissatisfaction.
My phone is just 1 year and 10 days old!!
0 Likes
Shubh_Kashyap
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My phone is just a month old and sometimes its really frustrate me when simple things doesn't work as expected.
0 Likes