Original topic:

Should I update or not !

(Topic created on: a week ago)
SuryaSanthosh19
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Guys I am using Samsung s21 fe Sd edition 
I haven't update to one ui 6.1 . I am afraid of green line issues . Should I update or wait for few updates 🤔. Waiting for your suggestion 
0 Likes
11 Comments
Bretski
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Don't do it for now, hearing a lot of negative views on 6.1
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
You can update now with May security patch. No issues. I'm using it.
0 Likes
tsp2023
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Maine kiya hai muze kuch problem nahi aaya
0 Likes
mrlyngdoh
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Don't do it now i did it with s24 ultra the device is overheating
Insha123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Go to service centre and ask them to do in place of u... they have some extra security patches which they get in their system... One of the service centre guy told me this
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I am still on OneUi 5.1 😂
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I updated my Tab, which is not my primary device, to OneUi 6, and its was a very rough ride... After a security update, it became a little smoother... But still when I compare it with OneUi 5.1's performance, my Tab was way better than now... 😬
0 Likes
PandaBomb
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Better sell it off asap. I think S21 FE was sold at a price lesser than the launch price and now Samsung is targeting most of the devices via an OTA update and the screen gets messed.

My 14 update story below:

Exactly. The same happened to my phone as well. 14 update and my screen is left with a vertical line on the right side of the screen top to bottom. Screen replacement is not provided by centre cos company isn't ready to provide one. I think it's better to switch to OnePlus cos they are providing lifetime solution for this mess that all SAMSUNG OLED Panels got across all Brands
0 Likes
PandaBomb
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
FYI 1718594943436_1000000064_1718595063.jpg
0 Likes