Original topic:

Severe Battery Drain Issues on Samsung S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-08-2024 01:49 PM)
itsnithin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Support,

I am experiencing severe battery drainage issues caused by Google Play services and the Samsung built-in app "Contact Storage." Screenshots of the issue are attached for your reference.

I have noticed that multiple users have reported the same issue on the Samsung forum since the beginning of this year. Unfortunately, the Samsung team has been responding with generic template messages without addressing the real issue. Here is the link to the forum discussion: Samsung Forum Link.

I also visited a Samsung repair center, where I was informed that many users are facing the same problem. Despite the service center's efforts, including sharing logs and installing the latest OS, the issue persists, and they are awaiting a response from the Samsung team.

The severe battery drain and overheating are causing significant concerns about the battery's health. I am seeking immediate attention to this matter, as the phone's battery life and health are seriously affecting my daily life. One of the main reasons I chose the S24 Ultra was for its battery performance, but now the situation is the opposite.

Please provide an urgent solution to this issue.
0 Comments