Original topic:

Security patch level: 1 April, 2024

(Topic created on: 03-30-2024 09:50 PM)
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Security patch level: 1 April 2024 Updated in Samsung S24 Ultra. We hope heating issue will be solved and device will be more stable. Thanks Samsung 

12 Comments
MayurNaik
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Which device
0 Likes
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung S24 Ultra
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we want to inform you that the software update is developed to enhance the performance and stability of the smartphone. You can also visit the given link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

If the issue persists kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Even after recent update When wifi is connected, the device become overheated.
0 Likes
Madhu_ram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Constantly the device is being over heating during a video cal of 15-20 min like cheap mobiles in 2nd hand market. How it will handle gaming. Sorry no way for gaming, it can't handle a zoom meeting of half an hour. My mobile heated up like anything after using it's camera on video mode for 15 min
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's so weird!
0 Likes
Madhu_ram
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am seriously disappointed with the performance of s24. #flagShip #AI #s24u #ultrA
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Right, me too
0 Likes
Shikder85
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes