Original topic:

Screen hot when using camera app s20

(Topic created on: 07-05-2020 03:41 AM)
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

I have noticed on my galaxy s20 that the screen on the top side gets hot when using the camera app.

A problem that can be linked to that is the screen comes to full brightness all the time untill you use close the camera app,then it goes back to adaptive brightness settings set under display settings,this could lead to heating and excessive battery consumption

I tried disabling the adaptive brightness and the camera app works fine with manual brightness settings

Please share if you guys are also experiencing this issue ,in lot of other OEMs stock camera app there are adjustable settings to change brightness in the stock camera app itself

I need to further test and see if manual brightness setting leads to less heat and battery consumption

Please share your thoughts and observations

6 Comments
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i will check this
YatinAngara
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes, this heating issue is there while using camera, and the Samsung team is working on resolving it.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
praveenlal
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
If we cannot use the features you advertise why should one spend >50k on your phones ?
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

@samsung support as per your guidelines one should stop using the phone itself ,if you don't have any idea what's going on then don't poke in the comments,it's a global issue that's been proven on sevetal sites and reported by tons of users,instead of giving smartass answers go and work on the resolution

0 Likes
sameermehta2
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

@samsung support you have very correctly gone down in india and your best selling phone across the globe is a51 so you can see where you stand in the market for mobiles,get out of your arrogance and start working

0 Likes