Original topic:

Screen Green Issue after December Security patch update

(Topic created on: 01-31-2021 11:45 PM)
migdhaad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My device S10+ 
Started having green screen issues first it would flicker for a while and then it will get back to normal and then after sometime it happens this time it gets worse green screen came and it's been like this for weeks now, it stays greenish when I restart phone even i feel so powerless no matter what i do it doesn't get any better, i went to phone fixing store they said to change display,( it's a display problem) they said but i know it started after that update, 
Maybe Samsung want's me to buy S21 
Please help me 
I tried so many methods nothing works i tried apps kept it shut off for a day still same. 

16 Comments
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
try to roll back or downgrade
0 Likes
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
download firmware from sam mobile and download update before December security patch. Samsung sometimes provide very buggy update. they are good at providing buggy update and will tell you to change display.
it's just a bug.
0 Likes
migdhaad
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it wasn't a big update even just small patch update
0 Likes
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes bro for my device that was also a small update. it's just sometimes bug appear in device when update come like security patches etc.
even developers don't even know about it.
0 Likes
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
they did same thing to me in the past 1. i received security's patch for my M30s device after the update my device stopped getting fast charge and start taking 6 hours to charge full (0 to 100).
2. second problems phone wasn't recognizing any OTG and not showing in PC.
3. Heating issue was on other hand.
i went to customer care, they told me they have to change charging plate of phone. but that time they didn't have it with them.
so got back home and next day i received update again and everything was fixed like it was never there.
migdhaad
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did it get better ? ☹️☹️
0 Likes
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes bro they pushed an update again to fix it and problem was fixed.
0 Likes
migdhaad
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I've decided to buy One plus 9 when it gets out,
by that time if this didn't get better I'll buy it for sure
0 Likes
umraosingh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
good choice dude. at least they care about their customers.
0 Likes