Original topic:

Samsung s21 ultra display green line

(Topic created on: 01-23-2023 11:12 PM)
balaboi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hai I am facing  issue. I am using samsung s21 ultra display in green line. Samsung service center told display change indian rupees 24750.00 asked.this mistake samsung . Samsung should replace screen free of cost
6 Comments
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
This is scamsung cheap strategy to force people to buy new mobile destroy old phones with software update s23 ultra is launching thts why your phone damaged by Samsung
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

snedden
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
@balaboi you can get the flex replaced ...there's a process called as flex bonding it will cost you 2k only
0 Likes
balaboi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hai where it's available
0 Likes
rayyanrasheed
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My friend is also facing same issue in s21 ultra. Have you found any solution?
AcidicSRj
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@balaboi what is the update for you ?? I am using s21 ultra , I got the same after March update.
0 Likes