Original topic:

Samsung s 22 ultra extremely slow while opening of files from file manager

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 08:39 AM)
sangeet7
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I just want solution it it's there.
I bought samsung s 22 ultra 2 days ago. After after transferring the files when I try to open in file manager it takes a lot of time even the files are in the range of 1000 to 2000 that are images and PDF and videos. I was using Samsung A50 till now,which in which files for open were used to open very quickly that was having only 6GB RAM and 64GB storage now I bought this 12 GB ram and 512 GB storage space mobile but opening a files from folder in such a slow speed does not solve any purpose why so much is space is being provided in the phone if it can't handle 72 to 80gb data. Pls please provide solution to the above problem and get me connected with any customer support. Otherwise phone is working very fine and very fast except opening of file from folder.
4 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Another day... another s22 ultra issue!!
Is it opening faster in gallery?
Try clearing cache of my files app (if there is any)
I hope you already tried restarting the device and optimising it with device care app?
Shashank_R270
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Give it some time to adjust.
I suggest you to watch the videos of "ZONE OF TECH".Even he had faced the same issue in 1st week.
So it'll be alright with some time.
0 Likes
zurahanim
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

i have the same issues too. quite frustrated, as suppose this is the highest spec there is at the mo, rite.. so - the solution is just that? - give it some time? 

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes