Original topic:

Samsung keyboard Sends Sticker as images

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 04:17 PM)
Tony0008
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

What's is the solution. Bhai or behen kisike pass iski solution hai please bata di jiye.
But gboard support it.

9 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sibi_Anandh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hey samsung this is not a personal faq...this is a feature request of all users to be able to send stickers from samsung keyboard like we can in gboard and bitmoji keyboard....would you implement it?
Sibi_Anandh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung it's been 5 months and still u haven't replied to this message or fixed the issue as well!!!! I have created a post today which is 3rd time for this same issue!!!this is a basic simple issue and u guys are ignoring this and not fixing for 5months!!!!
Sibi_Anandh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
That's what I posted as a post now as well...we can do that with both bitmoji keyboard as well as gboard but not in samsung keyboard
samus2022
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

This is the biggest flaw with the Samsung keyboard; unlike Gboard, we cannot send stickers as stickers. Instead, it sends files as images, which is annoying.

Despite complaining many times, I never received any assistance. Samsung does not listen to complaints from customers. I prefer Gboard over Samsung.

notimeforios
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's 2024 any solution for it ???
iloveAss47
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hey Samsung,
We would really like some help here!!!
0 Likes
aks-s24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi team, any updates with this request?
0 Likes
ColdFusion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It has been more than two years, and there has been no update yet.
0 Likes