9 Comments
nlaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here, happened after may month security patch update
karnnan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same here too.. sumsung is not supporting for this issue. But they replaced for free for other S series mobile but not for S21fe. Really this is too bad customer service.. they will do this software update in coming days with other mobile too and ask us to spend money by ourself.
Hitesh360
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I too got the same issue
adityaprawesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung is becoming a pathetic software update provider...
I have same issue after the faulty update with my Galaxy M52 5G
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Request-for-Free-Replacement-of-Samsung-M52-5G-due-to-D...
happymoments
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Is it exynos or snapdragon 888
0 Likes
iamsk_4188
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
SD888
0 Likes
nlaha
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
And then service center will ask you to pay 10-14k to replace the display when it is not our fault and the issue is 1000% due to the bad software update.
Great business policy. Even flagship devices we cannot use for 2 year. Such a pathetic experience and rude behavior by the customer support over phone.

Better ro switch to iPhone.
iamsk_4188
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
true
0 Likes
iamsk_4188
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
If we can prove with sufficient documentary evidences that we have purchased a phone and the phone company is intentionally pushing 'buggy device update” resulting in malfunctioning of phones and then asking money from the consumers to get it repaired, then obviously we have a good case and we may approach consumer court
0 Likes