Original topic:

Samsung S24 Ultra Issues

(Topic created on: 01-27-2024 07:07 PM)
Santoshshetty2909
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I just got my S24 ultra. Things I noticed:

1. Video Camera of FHD and UHD 60 fps is dark compared to 30 fps - Selfie Camera
2. Camera Apps of Instagram and Snapchat are dark - Selfie Camera.
3. Display is washed out as compared to S23 ultra.
The reds, greens and blues are very faded. It doesn't look pleasing to the eyes at all. 
4. 3rd party video calling apps like whatsapp, facebook selfie video call has the blurry haze effect in low light like how S23 ultra had. 

@Samsung. Please fix these thought your software updates, It would be a put off to have to live with these after an upgrade from s23 ultra.
rajesh-kumar
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah, you're right about the problems you noticed. The colors on my screen are all washed out and dull, not vivid at all. I've tried everything in the display settings, but nothing works. I've seen a lot of posts on Reddit and the Samsung Global forum from other users reporting the same display issues. Another thing that's really annoying is that I can't hide the navigation gesture hint bar. It takes up like half a millimeter of screen space, and it's driving me crazy. I can't enjoy the full-screen experience of my Ultra model because of it. Also, I've seen some comments in this post saying that it's not a display issue, but it's because of the anti-glare protection. I don't think that's true, because the colors look different in different apps and videos.
Galaxy S
Yes, the navigation also is a problem.
I am rooting for S24ultra to be a beast with a software update that i hope is rolled out soon!
GM2607
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Very true Display is washed out as compared to S23 ultra. Very disappointed
Kutuka
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I am extremely disappointed with the quality of pictures taken with front and back camera on S24 , basically s23 works a lot better so my question is : is it a hardware or software problem , becouse if its ment to be like that I wanna send back and get full refund and never again buy Samsung phones.

Members_kdeQUfQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Iam also facing same issue

Ancientwizard
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Poor camera quality. All lenses have visible noise, over sharpening, bad exposure and highlight control. The cameras are just poor.
TaranTalks
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Is there any Estimated Time of Arrival of the next software update to fix the Vivid Mode on S24U?
Galaxy S
No idea, I hope they do release it soon
SatharK
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I also have the same issue. The colors are washed out. I regret selling my s22 ultra. Camera pics are very dull.
Shubh_Kashyap
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Wait for a software update. Samsung has a track record of sucking at launch but getting better gradually.