Original topic:

Samsung S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 01:18 PM)
MEMura39
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
We want Stable bugs free update,not Fast update..
🤘🤗🤗 
Literally their is no reason for Samsung to shame coz it's not like Samsung is late from the update schedule... 
One UI 5 for S20 FE 5G has been scheduled for December & it's jst the 2nd day of the month. Update could be rolled out anytime in this month... 
Kindly do note that Samsung started testing One UI 5 for all the mid-range devices from October & that's why they all got One UI 5 coz their testing was completed under one month... 
Whereas the One UI 5 testing for the Galaxy S20 FE 5G was started lately from 2nd week of November & testing is still going on. 
That's the reason firmware is not fully stable & ready for roll out. See the build date of One UI 5 for S20 FE 5G... 
Also do note that, the 1st priority for us should be fully bug free & stable updates not faster buggy updates, so that it shouldn't cause any weird issues like battery drains or overheating of the phone. Samsung is more cautious this time as few months ago, software updates damaged several S20+ displays... 
So in my opinion i would suggest you to keep patience & wait for the update :)

Thanks Sayan 💖
(Shared)

15 Comments
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Motivated by #sayan
Bhai dekh le teri baaton ka bahot prabhav padd rha logo pe.
😁😁
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
🤭🤞
Galaxy S
The daye hasn't changed here. For s21fe this was the same case and they got update. Can we expect that Screenshot_20221202-124814_CheckFirm.jpg
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Next week for sure !
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Maybe :)
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Ab main hope de rha hu to 'may be' bol ke logo ko confusion me daal diye.
To lo bhai sun lo sab, nahi aayega next week, month ke last week me aayega.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Mereko kya...
Muze jab mile, koi dikkat nhi hai mereko 😂
Aaisa thodi hai kii maine khana pina chor diya hai update k wajah se ya zindagi ruk gyi hai meri😂😂
Jiminnn
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Nahi wo baakiyo ke liye tha. Jinki life update nahi ho rhi 🥲
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Life update...
W T F 🤣🤣🤣🤣