Original topic:

Samsung Keypad / Keyboard issue

(Topic created on: 04-24-2017 10:07 AM)
HarishPadmalochanan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
While pressing back button after sending message in whatsapp , keypad closing slowly.. it takes some time to close keypad.. This issue occur after new software release 7.0 .. Please give me a solution.
6 Comments
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Which keyboard you are using?
0 Likes
rppatel
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i facing same problem bro
0 Likes
Darshil
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Im facing the same problem
0 Likes
ashishsingh
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
try different keyboard, there are lots of keyboard there. i use swype keyboard, however you can use swiftkey keyboard as well
0 Likes
VinayRai
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
clear data and cache and it works fine after that. i too faced the same issue noe resolved
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your query. These steps may or may not solve the issue but you should do these just to make sure the basics are covered.
1. All Apps are up to date? You have 2 places that you need to look. Google Play store and Galaxy app store. Go to both and check My Apps. Make sure there is no app that needs updating.

2. Is your phone OS up to date? Go to Settings, about phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software.
Clear Application cache and sometime Application data. Settings>applications>application manager>Samsung keyboard>>clear data.
3. Restart your phone in Safe mode. This is just to help you isolate the issue if it is caused by 3rd part apps.
0 Likes