Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 04-07-2018 10:56 AM)
rahulbajaj24x7
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am not able to switch on the double tap power key to launch camera. In settings there are no quick settings & under camera settings there is no option to turn it on.
0 Likes
12 Comments
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It is under AOD.
0 Likes
GalaxyTeam
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Indian S9/S9+ Telegram Support Group, Join Us (300+ Members)

https://t.me/joinchat/DvvVrkv68Wr7Q3P0BKHnVAf4145a08-7232-48d5-9029-e6bfbb20db4a.jpg
78746ecd-9bf9-4905-99ed-027ed203a36c.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
that is for home button
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Oh, I misread your question. Quick launching camera with power key is disabled in India.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Ok thanks
0 Likes
Dharmik6394
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i think its not available anymore altho it used to be
cozz u can just speak up to bixby and she'll open it up and it all takes just enough time as much it would take in twice pressing the power key.. plus talking to bixby and letting her things do is kinda show off too when you r with your friends outside..
MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE FROM NOTE 8.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
actually i don't use Bixby i have disabled through out... there is a shortcut on lockscreen will use that instead... anyways thanks for the help brother...
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It is disabled just to prevent accidentally triggering the emergency mode. Bixby takes considerably longer to open up the camera compared to quick launching, unless you are very slow in pressing a button.
0 Likes
Dharmik6394
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
it actually kind of depends on internet abhijit.
mostly i am at my hospital or at home where i got broadband of 25mbps so i got no speed issue.. and it works really speedy.. but i got to say that yes when i am out and using the mobile internet it slows the process.. yes i agree to this..
0 Likes