Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G (2023): Initial Impressions

(Topic created on: 07-29-2023 04:23 PM)
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone, Anik this side! It’s been a good while, so I hope everyone is doing good! Today, I have for you a post which will provide you with my initial impressions of the Galaxy S21 FE 5G (2023). 

Recently, Samsung India decided to send out this device to me and I am very grateful for that! Now, this is the brand-new Snapdragon 888 variant and not the Exynos 2100 one, and this is NOT a review by any means. This post will tell you about what I felt when I first started using it, not about any real-life usage. That will hopefully come very soon! 

Starting with the packaging, it comes in a premium box, accompanied with a Type C-to-C cable, a SIM ejection pin and some documentation. No charger in the box, just like all other Samsung smartphones.

Now, coming to the device itself, the phone feels very premium in hand, even though it comes with a plastic back. The frame is made of metal and the display has Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus with an optical fingerprint reader. There are 3 camera modules on the back and a center punch-hole front camera. It’s a fairly compact (not too much) device with a 6.4-inch display, which by the way is GORGEOUS, which is to be expected from Samsung’s OLED displays. The device does lack a micro SD card slot, but the 256 GB internal storage makes up for it big time. The device only comes in an 8+256 configuration.

Setting up and using the device was a breeze! No unnecessary stuff, just to-the-point setup, and no bloatware! There are some preinstalled apps like Netflix, Spotify and Facebook, all of which can be easily uninstalled. There are no ads or promotional stuff in the UI. The performance and user experience are top notch! While using the device, I felt no lags or stutters, or performance drops. The animations are really good too! Also the Adreno 660 GPU makes this phone a really amazing gaming device!

The cameras are absolutely fantastic and has a lot of modes, but I’ll reserve that for a different post. The battery, however was a bit disappointing, which I expect it to improve once the device learns usage patterns. But the device charges very fast, even though the maximum speed is 25 watts. The fingerprint reader is fast and responsive, just make sure you have clean fingers. 

Connectivity is great, with 12 5G bands, the highest speed that I recorded here in Kolkata was around 850 mbps. Calls are crystal clear on both ends, which I confirmed from the people I spoke with. Speaking of, the device has stereo speakers and the audio balance between both are pretty accurate. This device amazing for content consumption. 

These were some of the key points that I thought was worth mentioning. The device is available for purchase in five stunning colour options on Samsung.com. Purchase here:

The review, and some cool content will be coming very soon, so stay tuned for that.
Till then, this is Anik, signing off. Wishing everyone a great day.
25 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Hi there.S23FE ka liya hi rukh jata😅
0 Likes
Galaxy S
He got this device from samsung.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Free main??Perks of being BA😀
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes for review as I think.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
BA banna hain bro😀
Galaxy S
Accha bhai😂 dekho kab selection start hota hai.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Selection start hoon gaya😅
Galaxy S
🫰
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
😊