Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Not Getting Service At All

(Topic created on: 10-14-2021 09:11 PM)
MoeThw1E
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, 

I have been having problems with my S10 lite signal but now it decided not work at all, the sim card works fine on other phones but it doesn't give me any service/signal at all in the S10, i can WIFI call and the phone recognizes the sim card but there's no signal. I tried every fix from Factory reset to safe mode etc, could this be from the antenna and does it need to be replaced?

8 Comments
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Take your phone to Samsung original service center.
Don't take your phone to any local service center.
0 Likes
fuzsam
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
In service center cost of network problem
16500.rs telling 😒
0 Likes
RakeshRR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Try to change the network to only 3G or below (not LTE) and see of signal is better. If yes then 4G signal is poor in that area.

Also try to enable Voice of wifi. Atleast through wifi broadband, your signal wl improve.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Actually we can't see normally these problems in legendary s10 atleast

Go to official service center I think probably it is hardware related issue because no other users have this issue 🤔
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes s10 lite started getting problems . My phone has speaker issue .. it stopped working suddenly after September update.. so I sold it to samsung store before entire phone gets worst
0 Likes
dpkmuday
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I too have this issue,did you got a fix?
0 Likes
dhino
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm also struggling with this issue since one week ,my 2nd sim is not getting any signal and not understanding how to resolve this issue
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes