Original topic:

SAMSUNG HAS NO SHAME

(Topic created on: 12-30-2022 09:51 PM)
Nitin7274
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung is so busy in rolling out one UI 5.0 that it has forgotten to integrate 5G support software along with the update. The so called falgship phones of samsung are useless in case of 5G. Jio app is displaying all samsung phone as non 5G phone. What a shame for such a giant company.
31 Comments
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Even the December 2022 update released is without 5G support. 

I have registered a complaint for 5G update not provided and hence 5G not working at National Consumer Dispute Resolution via Twitter

https://twitter.com/aajitsaria/status/1607396045608357891?s=20&t=GeXd2DbOdxldPVYU6baTEw

Please open the above link and like and retweet.

0 Likes
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's impossible what you are saying, they can test only 1thing at a time

They can't join android update + network update at once

If they do it will be hard to fix if found issue

So they give update to android first then if no issue they will work on network update

Engineers can't do that much big stant

Or else it will became headache for Engineer and consumer if got issue
0 Likes
Nitin7274
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
So u mean other smartphone brands have better engineers that they have provided both OS as well as Network support.
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Once just make one custom rom and see it's not all brand fault, every Engineers will focus on 1 things at a time this what you will learn in software engineer

U have to follow rule other wise

They are not engineer

They will keep lot of bugs if they try to do

And Samsung aims at bugs free experience so
Samsung engineer is best

Not those who combine and mess everything
Nitin7274
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bhai main simple sa bol rha hu ki baaki sb brands ne 5G support de d lekin samsung ka koi ata pta nhi h, tum to engineers rights ka leke beth gye
NageshShetti
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It's not about simple

Talking and making both different

And as of I know only Samsung give

At least 2
Max 4 major os
Update

And I didn't seen any brand with that much software support

What you are getting is already more
Then other brands

We should not compare That much

Understand engineer situation
They are also humans
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Bro, he is a fanboy and will repeat the same thing again and again. Just avoid him. That's the best way to deal with such people who behave like a bot. The absence of logic is the highlight of his "arguments ". So, we don't encourage such people by giving them a reply. It's a pure waste of time.

Fun fact is that while S series and higher priced A series phones are not getting 5g ON JIO SIM, lower priced phones like M52 already got 5g support. I guess the engineers were superhuman in the case of M52 lol.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Jio-5g-data-not-unlimited/td-p/12837532
TAHN
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No I have 5g support on a53 it's been two months i have been using 5g I am not sure but I think it was 5g enabled out of the box
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Do you use jio sim?
0 Likes