itsmanishh
Active Level 5
S9 Plus Screen Flickering, Green Tint/Bars, Black Screen Issue
---

I have been using the Exynos model for past two years. About a month ago or so the device first exhibited screen flickering issue all of a sudden. Green bars, black screen area, sort of animated and laggy. For the time being, only immediate lock-unlock attempts were causing the screen flickering

on lowering down screen light fix the problem Samsung should fix it immediately.
15 Comments
The display is damages it seems. Take your device to a service center. You need a display replacement. Because this issue is not widespread in S9 and S9+.
its wide spread and slowly efffecting to all users
yes this is a widespread issue and the issue is with the software. I'm facing rhe same issue and reached the Samaung support team. No proper response.
Install OLED saver from playstore it helped me and now display is working fine
Ehsank
its better to visit service centre
it is software update bug
Sampadu
Beginner Level 2
This green tint issue started on my s9 plus today 😔.
Ariyan009
Active Level 4
Same issue With my S8.Waiting for fix
Samsung_Support1

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Adjust the brightness: Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

*  Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support