Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S9 Screen burn issue

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 01:01 AM)
S9123
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I have faced a screen burn issue with my S9 I brought this phone about 67,000rs after one year screen is completely gone not broken or a single scratch it's get completely gone waste of money and they saying me to pay more 18,000rs for that stupid screen is this the quality of Samsung I didn't expect this from your company really disappointing so friends kindly go with better companies.

7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I faced same problem 7 months ago....warrenty was there so Samsung replaced it free of cost....it was happened with me for playing pubg in high brightness..not only Samsung....pixel, iPhone x also can get it....if you continuously stuck on one particular apps or games for hours with high brightness or adaptive brightness over sunlight then this issue will come easily ...you can feel that particular app logo stuck just beneath the display
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
do you have extended warranty plan?
0 Likes
S9123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

No I don't have. Sorry the acceptance have pressed by mistake.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I recommend you to buy a new one ..now price dropped
0 Likes
Galaxy S
can you share photos
0 Likes
Princevs2
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its 1 & half yrs i have been using it & never faced such issues.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

We would request you to visit the Samsung service center as your device needs the physical inspection. For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes