Original topic:

S8 and S8 plus Bixby India

(Topic created on: 09-21-2017 10:55 PM)
androidguru
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S
Today is 21st Sept and as per Samsung notice Bixby Voice in India suppose to launched within 30th Sept. I think Samsung has to behave with responsibility when it comes to Indian Market.

Now note 8 started shipping out without even having Bixby Voice in that. And the old devices commitments not yet fulfilled. We are fool to support and buy Samsung phones paying extra bugs for the unique features.

What do you think guys shall we boycott Samsung Phones.

0 Likes
16 Comments
kushal13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
May be we can get it in 2 or 3 days a4b5580e-0573-43f3-9ae2-4fdc5dd7c927.jpg
kushal13
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
but 1 thing is for sure...we should buy product who will giv more importance to Indian market
0 Likes
Prathamesh656
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I think They Delayed Bixby Voice Update Because They Wanted The Indian Users To Have Their Own Accent, Unlike other Bixby Voice users We will Get English with Indian Accent .
I have Read Online People are Facing Problems With English with USA Accent.
So I Think So #NoBoyCottSamsung 😂
0 Likes
Mak24
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I came from IPhone 7 to s8. S8 has given us unique features like Samsung pay and Apple pay is still not introduced in India. Regarding Bixby i guess we will get it by 30th sep.
androidguru
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
kushal13 I agree. If Samsung is really serious about Indian Customers they would have had launched Bixby along with US and other markets. Enough time since S8 and S8plus launched. it is 4 months.
androidguru
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung is just giving false hopes to Indian Customers and we are fool enough to believe in that.
0 Likes
johnK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hey bro calm down we gonna get bixby voice here in india soon. trust me it is worth waiting for the best you will love bixby voice just wait more 8-10 day . and samsung you are really doing great work , been using s8 from last 3 months in opinion its beauty with beast wellcrafted samrtphone with best features.
0 Likes
johnK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
today first time ever I used samsung pay and trust me guys it was best experience , now thats great piece of work from Samsung. really best smartphone making company ever.
0 Likes
immi8483
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I will move iphone 8 plus if bixby voice not available in india untill this month
0 Likes