Original topic:

S8 Pro Mode Video??? Why did you disable?

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 01:22 PM)
AjithRavi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung,

The only reason I choose S8 over Huawei at the time of S8 release is because S8 had an option to choose video in Pro mode and the best part is you can do a manual focus while recording a video. I had made a couple of videos as well and now after the Android 9 update you guys have removed that functionality!!! 

This is really disappointing! Your previous camera was amazing and now after the 9 update its really upsetting! Could you please get the Pro Video feature back on S8. 

Regards, 
Ajith Ravi 
14 Comments
Androculous
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
"we will get that feature back"
said Samsung never.
AjithRavi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Indeed!! I guess that is their strategy to make the old flagship phones useless so people will go buy new ones!!
Even some updates degrade the performance.

But this one is an Android 9 Pie feature to remove the Pro video mode! But Samsung could customise and get the Pro video feature! Does Samsung look into these posts? Or is it just like us the users?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
missing features after pie update 👉no pro mood video recording option, no navigation bar colour change option (without goodlock),no quick decline call by tapping heartrate monitor sensor option, no flapping window multitasking option(without goodlock),no icon without folder option
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no slide to zoom in camera . what the hell Samsung give it back . we want it back .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ar ki korch tumi
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ekdom thik kotha...Samsung jodi na add kore option tahole guli korbo Samsung ke 🤓
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
sothi kotha
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
we want all features back 😡nehi to sab log Samsung chorke 2nd company ka mobile lenge
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
woh bhi apple ka
0 Likes