Original topic:

S24 ultra heating issues

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
kumik
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
After updating April patch. Phone is getting more Heat. While charging, while using camera..does anyone facing this issue? Charging time also increased. And sot time also reduced..
13 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
sid021990
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
No issue here in my s24 ultra.. only problems are in the rear cameras..not taking good pictures,.. also if anyone having dull display issue they can turn off adaptive display it will solve the display problem..
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nice..if you are using with case,kindly check without using your case.top left side of the phone getting much hot.
himz12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes i can feel a little bit but nothing major... quality of photos is still pathetic after the april update... but the charging time has increased a bit and SOT has reduced after april update
Shiva0509
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have been using s24 ultra, you can remove the case n charge ur phone and while using camera outdoor and also while using camera with mobile data u can observe quite a bit of heat as it's titanium body so it's quite normal with these temperatures outside
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hmm.thanks
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Settings 》Google 》Devices 》Turn off scan for nearby devices
Settings 》Connections 》More connection settings 》Printing 》Turn off default printing service
Device care 》Battery 》Background usage limit 》Deep sleeping apps 》 add apps
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But before updates. My phone is working in perfect condition without switching off this much.. why we need to sw off every things when monthly updates came? Again, if may updates came I need to turn off my phone itself I think ..lol
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc: Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth & Location settings when not using them.

Please follow the below steps:
Step 1: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel.
Step 2: Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Decrease the screen brightness: If your device is heating, decrease the screen brightness sometimes high brightness level may cause the heating issue.

Is there any unnecessary application running in the background?
Kindly close the background running applications in the device (Tap the left side key & close the background running application).

Kindly uninstall that application by following the below steps and check once as the issue might occur due to third-party applications: Settings> Apps> Select the third-party application from Apps> Uninstall.

Long duration of graphics-intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

Usage of mobile phones when charging may cause heating issues. So we recommend you avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes