Original topic:

S24 ultra heating issue

(Topic created on: Thursday)
MGogoi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Admin, 

Why is the phone heating up too much after the update to 6.1.1? It was unbearable without case. As on today I updated it to September'24 update, still the same condition persists. 

The frame as well as the back is heating too much. 

#samsung#s24ultra#admin# 
Pls do the needful. 
3 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can reset your device by following the steps.
1. Kindly create a data backup of your device via the SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
2. Remember the Google password before resetting the device because it is required during initial setup.
3. If you do not remember then advise to reset (Forgot password) his/her Google account.

Path: Settings> General Management.>Reset>Temporary cloud backup or External storage backup>After backup tab on Factory data reset to reset your device to its factory default settings.
This will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps.

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
MGogoi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So much of back is there. With the purchase of 15 pro max last year same issue was there but they resolved it with an update. Can't you guys do the same instead of this tedious process
0 Likes
MGogoi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung customer support - after wasting 5 hrs in resetting the device, now the handset is way cooler than before. It was indeed a tedious process compared to iphones.

I am a user of both the systems- apple and samsung -

I am using
S22+ - Green line issue
Tablet S9+ FE
Tablet S7 FE plus
Samsung UHD TV
S24 Ultra
Galaxy watch Ultra 7 (Poor battery backup and awaiting latest security update)
Watch 5
watch 4
Buds pro 2
Microwave &
Samsung sanitisation- UV device for phones

Last not the least, I used your Fold 5 too

For apple -
Iphone 15 pro max - good voice clarity
Macbook M3
Macbook air M1
Airpods pro 2
(No complaints on any of the products and owning experience is good be it software update or other aspects.)

My only complain here is your software update program is very poor and not time bound. This creates a bad owning experience. I was about to purchase a galaxy book laptop, but this experience stopped me from purchasing the product.
#samsung#customersupport#
0 Likes