Original topic:

S24 ultra display dimmness problem.

(Topic created on: 03-28-2024 11:27 AM)
naddamithun
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am experiencing screen dimness in sunlight when the phone gets heats up. The brightness in the phone seems to be at the highest level but the screen gets dim. Is any one experiencing the same . After 5 to 7 min. Of usage in sun with camera or phone call screen gets dim. Even slider was at full brightness, but the screen is not that bright. Any help mates.
5 Comments
SueAds
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Since you mentioned phone getting heated because of Sun exposure, it tries itself to cool down and thus dims the display.
ersumit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Peak brightness is only till your phone doesn't heatup. Once it crosses the threshold thermal limit it will reduce the brightness. It happens with every phone out there.
naddamithun
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But the problem is that in minor usage in the sun it gets heated up.
0 Likes
SueAds
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Using back case in phones can cause it to heat much faster as the heat gets trapped. Also with cover you would not be able feel that heat in hand but phone actually heats. I have S23 and use cover and i have observed it many times. Removing covers allows it to cool down much faster. You may also try but cant guarantee.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you to share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes