Original topic:

S24 Ultra Image Shift Issue(Automatic Lense Switching)

(Topic created on: 02-05-2024 10:25 AM)
engineergaurav
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hey,
Is there anybody using S24 Ultra(Second Batch) who can provide proof that the image shift issue is not there in his/her device or anyone who got his/her device replaced by service centre can you please confirm if the issue is fixed with a proof so that people who are facing the same challenge can go for a replacement too? I know there was a Twitter thread on that but we can't simply trust it blindly it could be service centre's issue that they might have taken it as a hardware issue. Can anybody please clarify if the issue is their in new batch devices as well or not? It will really help others to take the decision.
0 Likes
17 Comments
Techgeek_nit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the same issue, zooming I.E image shifts, But I don't see much of a change in focus as much as I see a slight shift in the subject while taking a picture. (3x to 5x) Can be observed only when we try to zoom Especially the nearer object. Not sure, it's hardware or software issue.
If it's hardware then need to replace it.
Galaxy S
Same is the case with me, the real question is if it's a hardware or a software issue. I have tried turning off the automatic lense switching option in camera assistant as well but it didn't work may be some issue with the app on S24 Ultra.
0 Likes
Techgeek_nit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same here to
mukulkevh
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What is the real issues kindly explain I m also a s24u user ...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
While using camera if you try to focus on a close subject then you try to change the zoom level then you can see the subject shifts a bit as per the camera lense. You can try focusing on a close subject then first use .6x then go to 1x you will see a shift then go to 3x then there is a shift again and final shift is at 5x. I know this is because the lenses are getting changed according to zoom level but even after turning the option off in the camera assistant it's not working.
0 Likes
Techgeek_nit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
When you zooming in and for nearer objects I. E from 3x to 5x and vice versa.. The image object moves, only with nearer object and feels image hang and release.
0 Likes
Techgeek_nit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yesterday I have checked the device in store,to check whether issue only with my device or other but store device also have the same issue.
Galaxy S
This feels good to know but another question arises that it can be the first batch device as well.
0 Likes
Techgeek_nit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ya may be, hope it's software issue..
0 Likes