Original topic:

S24 Dark patches with blue tint in the black background when Playing a YT video

(Topic created on: 03-08-2024 02:46 AM)
Philosopher1425
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Am playing a YT video sensation Katchi Sera Music video ( 1.04 min)
 Left is S24 Ultra, Right is Iqoo9 SE Video is played at 4k resolution on both phones. @50 percent brightness. Both having bands but, As you can see in S24 ultra, its too bad like dark patches are forming and in Iqoo its Smoother. Iqoo has a very basic Amoled and the price of the phone is 36000 rupees.
 Please understand people, am doing this to get my return, as Samsung is not agreeing for the return or replacement thought i show everything to them. I will be posting the same time frame from S23 ultra or S22

And the camera which shot this have exgerated a little bit on blues , actually its more on Black with blue tint in the bacground.

The main issue is on the left top , dark patches are forming on S24 ultra where as in Iq00 its Smooth.
6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please clear catche and clear data of this app also reset camera settings then try to it's again also complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Galaxy S
I have done everything , they are not accepting this as problem and closed my case
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Please complaint to Samsung customer support again and again. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Congratulations 🎊 for AI S24 Ultra. Thanks.
0 Likes
Amol102
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S22 ultra acha hai s24 ultra se
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So, it will be helpful to us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes