S23Fe

(Topic created on: 01-06-2024 08:14 PM)
sof9
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
What can I say ...
I have used my years of savings to buy a phone
And i chose s23fe -exynos version which i bought for 65k . 
I trusted Samsung . 
But as of now i am helpless and have no other choice but to complain in this platform or other about the phone issues. 
*Heating issue 
*Poor batter life 
And now poor camera performance after latest update . 
I think this is why people are chosing iphones over samsung when both brands sell expenaive phones. 
As a customer, i am grossly dissatisfied and frustrated especially in this heating issue . 
Now a day i can't even use routine apps like instagram or Facebook. 

4 Comments
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Lol, no one with a stable mind will spend so much money on an exynos model. Good luck with your decision making...👍
sof9
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Trusted Samsung
And its was a poor decision
Previous fe models were good in user opinion
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yes only with Snapdragon and not with exynos
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please report the problems you are facing in your Samsung smartphone with a fresh log file which is in the form of a pdf file/jpg format. And also share a short video clip or 4 to 5 photos along with a pdf file, before and after the issue occurred, for better understanding.

Please share the device log file within 15 minutes of the issue occurrence by using the error report option via the Samsung Member application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes