Original topic:

S23 camera aftr update

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
tokyo03
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have been facing a drastic change in the camera qyality the after the ui 6.1 update. The camera works like a 10k phone Especially 4 videos and Back Camera photos. 8k Resolution Iss, working not good.
6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly clear catche and clear data of this app also reset camera settings also reset all settings of your's device in general management settings then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same with my s23🙂
H_Amit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
S23 Before the update 50MP camera was working fine but after the update every picture in 50MP is adding yellowish color is the image. Tried clearing the app cache & data still I am facing same issue
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Pavandivvela
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah waiting for patch to fix all these things