Original topic:

S22 ultra display backlight bleed

(Topic created on: Friday)
Rabnavaz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My phone has this weird bright light near the front camera. 📸 I looked it up and apparently, a lot of other Galaxy users have the same problem. 🤦‍♂️ I bought my phone in the UAE, but the Indian service center and customer service aren't being helpful. 😤 They're not fixing it for free like they have for other Samsung users. 😡 #Samsung #Galaxy #ServiceCenter #CustomerService #India #UAE
0 Likes
9 Comments
Aynn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My s22 has the same issue ..its only visible in low lighting condition. My s22 has screen bleeding problem from the right corner also..went to service centre and they told me that they can't see anything.There is no prblm in the display so they can't replace it..and now its growing..
0 Likes
Rabnavaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
See mine..it dissappears when I set motion smoothness to standard 60hz, it appears again when i set it to120hz adaptive mode it. Looks like it's a software issue.. I will never recommend anyone to buy samsung..IMG-20240626-WA0047_1000104119_1719402359.jpg
Aynn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes its only a s22 ultra problem..my s22 has more like a glue gate problem so it is not visible in a bright light condition.
Rabnavaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
even some iPhones have this problem because Samsung gave them the screens, but Samsung isn't owning up to their mistake, which is super annoying.
0 Likes
Aynn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's funny that samsung service center people told me not to use at low brightness. 😆
0 Likes
Rabnavaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they said I should use 60hz or pay to replace the display myself.
0 Likes
Aynn
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yup..scamsung for a reason..
Ananyq
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same here
Rabnavaz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S