Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S21 overheating

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 09:10 AM)
ElishaS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all. Is anyone else experiencing overheating while using the s21? It gets so hot that I can't touch it, was using snapchat 4 about 10mins before it got super hot . My battery life is also draining super fast. This morning after a full charge I switched of wifi, mobile data, location and it dropped from 100% to 86%,  checked after 2hours without using it. Phone is 6days old. Please advise.
TIA
8 Comments
ElishaS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank u. I have already optimized. I don't have many apps on there as I only got the phone on the 1st. But will check.
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi 

Also try to clear cache and Re-install for the apps that cause the phone to overheat and drain your battery, and perform a soft reset when it does overheat.

If the issue still persists then you can visit your nearest service center to have it assessed 

0 Likes
Solution
Sasha8
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi! If that doesn't work try using low power mode and only charge when dead. Also make sure that all your apps are updated. 🌝
ElishaS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My daughter has the same phone. Got hers in January. She uses tiktok, insta also on Netflix along, also plays some games. But hasn't been having the same issue.
0 Likes
Sasha8
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You could also take it to a smartphone repair/consultant
ElishaS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Taking it back 2 vodacom LA Lucia tomorrow. Your advise worked, put all unused apps 2 sleep and battery was not draining. Thank u
Really appreciate it
0 Likes
Sasha8
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No problem 😊
0 Likes
ElishaS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
*alot
0 Likes