Original topic:

S21 fe front camera problem

(Topic created on: 03-18-2023 02:17 PM)
Skn30
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Whenever I connect to a 5g network front camera becomes laggy and these lines appear. The only way to stop this is to switch of 5g network. 

Is this a device speific problem? Or anybody else experienced this?
7 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's strange..I haven't faced this on my A52s5g...so it can be device specific. Also, does it show on the processed photo.. that is the image in gallery?
Skn30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes it shows in the gallery too
Skn30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I visited the service center, they said they have received similar cases and will be solved with the next software update. But i don't see how is this a software issue
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Skn30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
They just gave me those usual troubleshooting steps and instructed me to visit service center. But service center said it is a software bug and will be solved in a future update.
0 Likes
Thazhathil
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I was having this issue. Solved after the very next updation
Skn30
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's still there for me😭
0 Likes