Original topic:

S21 Ultra 1x camera auto focus issue

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 08:58 PM)
Ultra21ferns
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Normal 1x camera is stuck won't focus, pictures come out blurry. All other camera lenses work great. Anyone having the same issue? Tried resetting, clearing camera data and cahe, safe mode and also did a factory reset but the issue is still there. 

Gave it to the Samsung service center and the phone was returned saying the camera is working well however after using the camera the problem still persist. The service center stopped replying to my calls and messages. Spent Rs. 1.05 lakh on this phone and can't get it fixed. Phone is under warranty. ANY HELP?

1x camera

1x camera

18 Comments
Galaxy S
Yah it will fix after some updates
Ultra21ferns
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you! Hopefully it's soon
AlokT880
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am not facing any issue like this on my s21 ultra
0 Likes
Ultra21ferns
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Many on this forum are having the same issue, few of them started a month back. I have notice this issue since 03rd September.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support   

0 Likes
J0shua
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes Same issue. 1x won't focus. Hope this will be fixed in an update. This is unacceptable for a flagship.
0 Likes
Ultra21ferns
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi, I don't think there is a software fixed for our primary camera issue. I have been facing this issue since end of August. Till today there was no software update from Samsung to fix the issue.

I sent my phone to the service center last week and they returned the phone saying there was no issue. I went there personally and showed them the problem. So they placed the order for a new primary camera module. They called me yesterday got my phone picked up and delivered it in the evening. So far all cameras are working fine 🤞

J0shua
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
So any issues yet or all sorted.
0 Likes
Ultra21ferns
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
All sorted out
0 Likes