Original topic:

S21 FE DISPLAY WHITE LINE ISSUE

(Topic created on: 02-23-2024 01:39 PM)
Mahfuz08
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Everyone beware! SAMSUNG S21 FE mobile has white line issue on its display. Those who are thinking of buying this phone should refrain from buying it immediately. We did not expect this from such a big mobile company like Samsung. Apparently the issue is being seen prominently in Samsung's S series phones. The responsibility of which the company cannot avoid in any way.
9 Comments
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query. We request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it as the earliest. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_84SvqaG
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I also have the same issue on my phone samsung s21 fe (SM-G990E/DS )bought 1.5 yearback. When I went to the service center they said that not many customers have reported the issue with the same model phone so I will have to pay for my display replacement. What should I do

0 Likes
SivmIsra
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Having same issue and asked to pay full amount at service center! It's very disheartening to see flagship phones having these issues and promised to get 3yrs of Android update. Internet is flooded with the problems with S21 FE and all are ignored by the company. It really feels like being cheated!
hiyuu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also have the same issue on my phone samsung s21 fe (SM-G990E/DS )bought 1.5 yearback. When I went to the service center they said that not many customers have reported the issue with the same model phone so I will have to pay for my display replacement. What should I do
0 Likes
BNZNF
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also have the same issue with the model mentioned. Very disappointed in Samsung
0 Likes
jovinjp
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also have same issue. Ny s21 fe got a white line after it got a februvary update
Rashid46
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It's the same issue faced. What do next.
0 Likes
Tejq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue
0 Likes
Tejq
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also have the same issue on my phone samsung s21 fe. When I went to the service center they said that not many customers have reported the issue with the same model phone so I will have to pay for my display replacement. What should I do?
0 Likes