Original topic:

S21 FE 5G charging and network issue

(Topic created on: a month ago)
JagSh002
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After updating to the latest security firmware update, phone gets slowly charged and 5g network also not working properly. Please fix this issue as soon as possible. Please let me know if anyone facing the same or similar type of issue after the update

16 Comments
sourabh1988
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes we also facing this type of issue
0 Likes
JagSh002
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What is the exact issue of yours? Are you using same model?
Galaxy S
Didn't noticed such in mine.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
rajiv_garg76
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
Srilu1231
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Even I am facing same issue
0 Likes
Sud1987
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I also facing same issue
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue. However, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

Network optimization: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

5g network on Galaxy device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-use-5g-on-your-galaxy-phone/

Slow charging on Galaxy devices: We recommend our customers use only Samsung-approved chargers, as 3rd party chargers with different output ratings may cause errors in the device.

If the device charging with a different charger: It seems there is an issue with your charger, kindly check the physical condition of your charger for any damage.

If damage: The issue might be because of the damage hence we request you to visit the Samsung service center to get it replaced (Warranty not applicable).

If not damaged: We have tried all possible troubleshooting and the issue has not been resolved. I request you to visit the nearby service center along with your mobile and charger for a detailed inspection.

Check charging. If the rating is 15W or above: Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

As a safety measure Fast charging may not support, you while you are using the device hence, request you to keep the device idle and check the charging performance.

Note: Kindly open Device Care from settings > Battery > Please tap on three dots (more options) at the top right-hand side > Please select settings > Enable fast cable charging.

For Android 11: Kindly open Device Care from settings > tap on Battery > tap on More battery settings > Fast charging > Turn on.

Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e. please charge the device in switched-off condition for 10 minutes.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc.
Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and location settings when not using them: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel > Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Kindly check if ''Multiple applications'' are running in the background of the device.

When running multiple applications, the processor processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is released from the device. This happens with most electronic devices (even computers/laptops), including the devices of other manufacturers. Close all the background running apps when not using them.

Avoid usage of mobile phones during charging. Usage of the mobile phone when charging may cause slow charging issues. So we recommend you avoid the usage of the mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JagSh002
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I have already done all the process including factory data reset. The issue is in the latest security patch update.
0 Likes