Original topic:

S20 plus horizontal white/green flickering lines on display

(Topic created on: 09-21-2022 12:37 PM)
ch3ta
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

After August update I'm getting white horizontal lines on my display. Also I have noticed large green flickering lines on my display while phone was charging. Any help would be appreciated. Went to service center they told display will be replaced only for the vertical green lines. 

update : after September update my phone died completely. Getting white screen. I have recorded video as well while updating the phone. Service center guys raised qna to samsung team they said this issue will not get free screen replacement.

video while updating.

18 Comments
shreejan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Only gree line is covered as per samsung this issue is not. They will charge 15k for screen. I am facing the same issue but in may case the back pannel pasting glue was leaking then after white screen appears along with horizontal line in display more visible in white screen. After pasting the back pannel the issue resolved in my case... but don't know how much longer it will last.
ch3ta
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
  • Update:   After September update my phone died . Getting white screen with faint green lines

0 Likes
shreejan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Check whether glue is leaking from the phone?.... you have only 3 options
1. Request and explain your case to service center to replace your screen free of cost and report this matter to support. India@samsung.com if no dent they might consider or,
2. File a comsumer complaint @ comsumerhelpline.gov.in or
3. Pay 15.5k and replace the screen.
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
This is a global issue.
0 Likes
Ashokkos
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I spoke to samsung customer care today, if your phone has no physical damage or water damage, they will replace screen and battery for free
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
roch01
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

same problem 

0 Likes