Original topic:

S20 plus Display Green line solved!

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 08:21 PM)
GeoCherian
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Like many S20 plus users, got a permanent, fine vertical green line near front camera after updating to the official one ui 4.1 update. Since last 3 4 days, i couldn't find the line and i can confirm its magically gone!! I changed nothing in settings,yet its gone! Now, recieved an April security patch update which i have postponed.
S20 plus users please share your current situation on this issue.
Thank You.
Update: After almost 2 weeks, the display issue returned exactly as before,with a change in colour from Green to Pink.

21 Comments
Galaxy S
Cool 😎
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Whaat how? 🙄🤔
Galaxy S
How?
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
'small' vertical line..🤨...??? and only near to camera.. ???🤨🤨🤨🤨...

then u had any other issue.. bro..
btw its great tht issue is solved.🙂
Anant4243
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
By small i think he means thin
CherishPatel
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Today i updated to latest OS update and line is still there. I think you have some other issue and not blaming you but this post seems like paid post by samsung to divert customers angar.
#scamsang
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
GeoCherian
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Attached image taken using another phone of the cured S20+, for you.
Suffered this issue since the 4.1 update and i have no intention to act like a Samsung fan boy nor any contact with samsung to post like this!
I made 100% sure that its really gone before posting, and asking if others had any difference like i had, just out of curiosity!20220430_200033_174930_1651329149.jpg
CherishPatel
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Thanks for the info. I already mentioned in comment that I am not blaming you. You are extra lucky that your line gone with this update but many of us still having that. #nohate