Original topic:

S20+ green line issue

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 12:06 PM)
Dharmistha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I purchased your flagship S20 plus phone in the year, 2020. However, after the warranty period got over, 2 green lines appered on the display. I am pretty sure that it cannot be due to my usage as I am gentle with all my electronic devices and it didn't fall as well. I was just browsing and suddenly a vertical line appeared. I checked on YouTube, Google and Samsung Members Community if this was just in my case. But to my utter surprise, I found out that this happened with many users and that too just after warranty period got over. Prior to this, I was using iPhone 7, which is working fine till date and it is almost 6years now and i have never experienced any issue. I now regret going for your flagship S20 plus phone. In my family , we have 2 more Sumsung smartphones, one is Samsung S21 and the other one is S21 Ultra. I wonder as soon as the warranty gets over the same issue will come up. This makes me believe that Samsung is cheating its customers.
21 Comments
Astrobeast
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I got same issue on my note 10 but i got free screen replacement after warranty. I had raised my issue in samsung ceo desk and help me to claim free screen replacement.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Why am I seeing the same copy pasted content from multiple **bleep** profiles?
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Really, I saw similar post today too maybe this is the same user, but that dp was the same tho. Not sure 😐🤔
Dharmistha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I posted this twice from different accounts.
0 Likes
Dharmistha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It is copy pasted because I have reported twice via different accounts.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's called spamming 👍
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
No ur family's s21 won't get this issue don't worry,

this issue is widely affecting s20+ 's only, in other countries too. I recently saw a UAE bought S20+ having developed this same issue after the update. I truly hope samsung find a way to solve this issues without requiring people money to solve their scr3wup. It's too much. Meanwhile stay updated about this issue here. Most of the similar issues are requiring people to pay some ₹15k for display replacement, it's unfair really.
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes