Original topic:

S20 fe screen protector issue

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 08:41 PM)
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys, anyone here having issue about the screen protector not responsive? Im scared if i buy a expwnsive 1 it will be not responsive aswell .or any suggestion . Why its so hussle for this s20 Fe . Thought i upgraded from s8+ from s20 fe. Bad decision maybe.
8 Comments
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nothing to worry about the phone does comes with a screen protector and if you want to apply another one I suggest using a recommended screen protector.
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Sad thing is i already removed the screen protector comes with it for i thought its only sticker. But when i bought a protectors 3 times now. All are unresponsive. Never happened before so im afraid.
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh that's sad to hear. I guess its better to contact Samsung customer service.
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Problem is in my place we dont have service store. So im little fraustred getting to go to troubles like this with a new phone i bought. Without screen protector all is fine . Touch is good. But with protector. Its unusable
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Oh no that is a problem. Tried finding a screen protector that Samasung recommends? Try these https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.androidcentral.com/best-samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-screen-protectors%3fa...
AtreusKlyve
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I think ill try the spigen as its available here in amazon ae. But if its unusable again ill just return and use it as is with no screen protector. Goodluck to me l ol. Thanks for the info
ghost777
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Your welcome. Sure also you can do your own research you might get a better one both quality and price just to be sure. Best of luck!
0 Likes
Sawapro
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes this issue with Samsung only not Huawei so move to Huawei...
0 Likes