Original topic:

S20 Plus Green Lines Issue

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 11:40 PM)
HasanNussu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Friends, Please do not buy any samsung products ever in your life, either it be a smartphone or home appliances.Their products aren't good and their service centers and customer care wont help much if something happens to the products, they simply start blaming us, instead of replacing the faulty product which is under warranty.They are big liers, cheaters and fraudsters.I have lost my 75k because of samsung.This was my last product purchase from samsung and will never go for it again.

Its purely a issue which arised after monthly security patch updates.I am very much disappointed as i lost my hard earned money.

Instead of replacing my display they are blaming on me saying that earlier i have opened the back panel of my s20 plus and got it repaired and the screen issue arised due to this.I neither got it repaired earlier nor i have done anything to the phone.

For just 16k display they are lying on me, very disgusting and disappointing.Will never go for any of their product ever in my life and also request you guys not to go.
12 Comments
suraj6883
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same thing will be happen with me brother
HasanNussu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes correct, lost our hard earned money, should have gone for Iphone instead
deepakdj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
For sure
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
Maheshup
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
#BoycottSamsungfromIndia
HasanNussu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes we have to, please raise this issue on all SM platforms and tag official samsung as well.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please go to service center. Samsung india acknowledged this as an issue and offering free screen replacement till December 2022. Even out of warranty.i went and given my unit today.
0 Likes
HasanNussu
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
They are denying,saying its applicable only if your phone is in good condition and there are no phone repairs earlier, my device is still in brand new condition and no earlier repairs or any dents or scratches on the body and they have rejected screen replacement simply saying some or the other reasons, even their behaviour isn't good.Not sure how to get this resolved.If you have given it in Hyderabd, please do let me know, i will approach the same center for screen replacement.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am from kerala , they welcomed me and acknowledged the issue, got an sms stating part has been ordered and in transit from Delhi. I am not sure they will reject at last minute, I will update once I get the device in my hand. Please try other service centers as well
0 Likes