Original topic:

S20 FE 5g automatic restart issue after September update

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 03:23 AM)
Yahoohere
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is the automatic restart issue continues even after the September update?(I haven't updated my phone to September patch). My phone is having this issue from july update still no solution. Should I take this service centre for any replacement of device or motherboard. My warranty is about to get void in 15 days.
9 Comments
Srinivas_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
No restart issue after the September patch and the phone is pretty smooth after this update, but there is a bug 🐛 🪲 in dark mode, my suggestion is that you first install the update if the restart issue persists then definitely visit service center.
0 Likes
Yahoohere
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you had the automatic restart issue while the phone is idling from july update ? Does it still happen by any chance with this update?
0 Likes
Srinivas_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yaa bro I had that problem in the July update. But after September updates so far no issues with the restart.
shravi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
You mean its resolved in September update? Pl update as its been a day or 2 for you using September update.
0 Likes
Srinivas_
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yes it is, no restart problem at all...
0 Likes
shravi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah, I am still at July update and every other day in night my phone reboots.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If you are still in warranty, what are you waiting for?? Rush to a service center as soon as possible and fix it under warranty for free. Otherwise, you may have to spend a lot of money.
HarishC
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I don't have this issue