Original topic:

Screen recorder sound problem over what's app

(Topic created on: 01-15-2022 03:04 PM)
Durgeshkapoor
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
I have discovered that if I use the screen recorder to record a video. I'm able to play it on my s21 ultra but when I share this video on Whatsapp the audio of the video is lost. Any one facing this issue?? Do try it 
5 Comments
grandpa97
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Demilade
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

@Durgeshkapoor, go to settings and reduce video quality for screen recorder to 720p not 1080p.

I had the same complaints. I think the video files were too large for whatsapp to convert properly.

0 Likes
Demilade
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

But Samsung or whatsapp will need to look into it as well because even at 720p, when the video file gets larger. It takes out audio

0 Likes
vk9305
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung f41 screen recorder is not working plz support to solve these problems
0 Likes